Our Philosophy is "Creating Customers for Life"
A strong and genuine belief in the "customer for life" principle of doing business is what fuels this company. Referrals from previous customers and local real estate professionals have always delivered the majority of the Company's production.
History of TriStone Financial LLC
With 25 years of combined experience, knowledge and commitment to delivering World Class Service, TriStone Financial makes the mortgage process smooth and hassle-free for homebuyers, REALTORS®, and builders. We strive to find the best loan product options to meet our clients' needs. Each specialized member is dedicated to providing each customer with the highest level of service, integrity and professionalism.
Meet the Team at TriStone Financial LLC
Jenny Wagner is a Senior Mortgage Advisor with TriStone Financial. She has been in the business for over 12 years and enjoys helping her clients acquire their new home. Jenny's team at TriStone provides an incredible process with a unique communication system that keeps all parties informed on the status of the loan from start to finish. Buyers, agents and attorneys have raved about this and how smooth the process is!
TriStone Financial is ranked #12 in the State of Georgia among Mortgage Bankers. Jenny works with over 21 lenders to ensure she is providing her clients the best rate possible. She does much more than just run figures for her client's new home purchase. She listens to their needs and understands their budgetary concerns to ensure she provides them with the best mortgage program and rate. When doing business with Jenny, you are guaranteed to close on time with a smooth process and no surprises!
Ken Kilinski, a native of New Orleans, graduated from the University of Alabama with a major in Marketing & Information Systems. He joined the team with over 14 years of real estate and mortgage experience. He closed more than $26 million in mortgage loans each year and has received several awards in customer service and sales achievements.
Currently residing in Marietta, Ken enjoys tennis, fishing & the interaction with people. He seeks to understand the needs of each client & strategic partner bringing unparalleled value to the relationship. His passion for people built on trust excels each unique relationship to the strongest level.
Jim Greenie is a graduate of Florida State University and joined the mortgage industry in Atlanta in 1997. Jim has originated over $180,000,000 in loan volume and earned multiple sales and service awards. He has a passion for the business and his clients enjoying working with him.
Jim currently resides with his wife, son and two dogs in East Cobb and enjoys many activities including fishing, travel and auto racing.
- "Today, I was able to walk out smarter about my credit report and most importantly, the mortgage loan process. I feel more positive and I know that there's someone who doesn't mind taking the time out to help me decide what's best for me." Alice J - First Time Homebuyer
- "We were amazed! Even though they must have dozens of loans to work on each week, they made us feel that our loan was being given top priority, and that we were very important to Team Kilinski- Now that's professionalism!" Tracy R - Real Estate Investor
- "Extremely pleased and amazed with the professionalism, responsiveness and customer-oriented approach." David D - Homebuyer
- "The constant communication and updated information via email & phone on the different steps in the process was excellent. Very impressed with entire Team's thoroughness, responsiveness, & professionalism." Dina P - Seasoned Homebuyer
- "They provided excellent service. Never once assumed I knew something-instead took the time to explain options. Extremely professional and superior customer service." Karon D - Homebuyer
- "It is always enjoyable working with other full service professionals who are capable and motivated to get a deal to close! I greatly appreciate your professionalism and concern and I look forward to going more business with Team Kilinski in the future!" Dana L - Keller Williams Agent